Hairstylist Nicole Walpert gave “Grey’s Anatomy” actress Camilla Luddington side-swept waves for the InStyle Golden Globes afterparty.
Get the Look:
1. Prep damp hair withGrandiose Hair Plumping Mousse and blow-dry, concentrating on building volume at the roots.
2. Apply Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray on 1 ½-inch sections of hair and wrap them around a ¾-inch barrel curling iron.
3. Spray Dry Texturizing Sprayon the roots and brush out the curls, sweeping them to the side.
4. Lightly use a flat-iron on two-inch sections of the hair to make C-shapes.
5. Finish the look with a generous mist of Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray.